The park features six themed areas with various attractions as well as award-winning entertainment.
Skyscreamer, a 200 foot tall FunTime Star Flyer, opened in 2012.
For the 2013 season, RMC built Iron Rattler, a steel hybrid of the original Rattler.
In 2014, Six Flags Fiesta Texas added Bahama Blaster to its water park.
Batman: The Ride, an S&S 4D Free Fly Coaster, opened in 2015.
In 2016, Fiesta Texas opened Fireball, Spinsanity, and Hurricane Force 5
For 2017, the park opened the Thunder Rapids, a water coaster.
- Main article: Los Festivales
- Main article: Crackaxle Canyon
- Foghorn Leghorn's Barnyard Railway
- The Gully Washer
- Road Runner Express
- Texas Gunslinger
- Yosemite Sam's Wacky Wagons
- Main article: Spassburg
- Der Pilger Bahnof
- Fender Bender
- Grand Carousel
- Superman: Krypton Coaster
- Main article: Kidzopolis (Six Flags Fiesta Texas)
- Main article: Rockville (Six Flags Fiesta Texas)
- Batman: The Ride
- Daffy's School Bus Express
- The Hustler
- Soaring Eagle Zipline
- Taz's Tornado
- Wonder Woman: Golden Lasso Coaster
Fiesta Bay Boardwalk
- Main article: Fiesta Bay Boardwalk
- Crow's Nest Ferris Wheel
- Hurricane Force 5
- Pirates of the Deep Sea
- Thunder Beach Speedway
- Power Surge (1992-2017)
- Screamin' Skycoaster (1995-2001)
- Wagon Wheel (1996-2011)
- Motorama (1992-2014)
- Scooby Doo! Ghostblasters (2002-2018)
|Golden Ticket Awards: Best Shows|
Six Flags Fiesta Texas held the Golden Ticket Award for Best Shows for ten years, until the streak was lost to Dollywood in 2009. With Amusement Today reducing the category award to just the top spot, Six Flags Fiesta Texas no longer holds the #2 spot that it did from 2009 through 2011.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas on Facebook
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas on Instagram
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas on Twitter